4.15.2005

"Baby!!!! - Don't do this to me baby!!!!"

My daughter Faith is 13 months now. She is such a good girl. She smiles a lot, talks a lot, plays a lot. She is so interested in life. She usually is more interested in my things than her own toys, however. The other day she got a hold of a CD from our CD rack and chucked it to the ground, busting the case into a few pieces. I wasn't really angry at all, just surprised at her strength. Dang girl - you're only 13 months and you can break CD cases? Impressive. The latest thing she has been doing, which is quite calming for her, is calling all photographs "baby!" Sometimes she calls my picture "dadada!", but for the most part I'm a baby too. At first I thought that it was great that she was learning words, but now it has gotten to the point that I am getting nervous. I mean I learned in my education courses that if a student continuously practices something incorrectly it is going to take them twice as long for them to learn the right way. Could the same thing be true for babies? Sorry. I know that the answer is probably - relax, but sometimes my mind plays tricks on me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kels,

I looked up a website that has a perfect chart for age appropriate language. http://www.childdevelopmentinfo.com/development/
I think this will put your mind at ease babe.

love you!!

4/16/2005 4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kel, RELAX, she has great parents who teach her well . . . Love, Aunt Annie

5/27/2005 8:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home