5.16.2005

wow, me too!

When Mish first asked me out to breakfast, I was excited. Very few girls had ever given me much thought, though the rumor around campus was that I was a lady killer. (remember it was a rumor, totally untrue) That's what drew mish to me in the first place. She thought that I must have been a jerk, but when she first met me at church, I seemed so sweet, attentive, and dare i say, fun. So she decided to decide for herself if I was truly a player or if the rumors were just that. Mish asked me if I wanted to go to Al's Breakfast, my favorite restaurant on campus. Little did she know how much I loved Al's already. At Al's, she put ketchup on everything. For those of you that don't know me so well, condiments don't agree with my pallet. So I said to her, "That's a lot of ketchup." It's been an inside joke of ours ever since. I guess not anymore since I am sharing it with you all. After breakfast and wonderful conversation, I walked Mish to the Rec Center. I didn't want her to go inside. I was having too much fun talking and getting to know her.

Finally, I could tell she wanted to get going so I said, "Why don't you give me a call sometime?"

And Michelle cleverly responded with, "Actually, I like it when people call me, that way I know that they want to talk with me."

I exclaimed, " Wow, me too!"

I called her that night and the rest is history. I'm loving life with my wife and daughter.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kel if I had used ketchup as generously as that I'm sure Nick wouldn't of married me :)
-S

5/16/2005 6:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kel,

It's so fun to read your posts. I hope there isn't as much time between them now.
But I still maintain that you didn't think I was cute when we first met.

love you

5/17/2005 1:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S.

I did always like the kind of "bad boys".

5/17/2005 5:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"So sweet, attentive, and fun."
What a joke! I feel sorry for your oh so beautiful wife.

6/26/2006 2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home