4.05.2007

Busy Life Anyone?

Hi - we are busy in my house. Why is that? What have we been up to that makes us so busy? For starters we are both teaching this semester. Only 9 weeks to go till summer. But because we are both teaching that means that we need daycare which is always stressful since we have hired a few former students of mish's to share the load. they are usually fine, but you never know when one of them might take a trip or not take the job as serious as we would like them. I mean they are our kids. Audrey is turning one in one month and faith just turned three. Next year we our definitely putting the kids in some kind of daycare/preschool facility. my buddy calls it dayscare - but what can you do? at least you know they will be reliable and won't be watching TV all day. Tuesday nights we have swimming lessons with both of the girls. Wednesday nights we have small group Bible study in our home. Thursday I help out, typically, with the high school boys small group. To top it all off we have had a houseguest, an exchange student if you will from Zion, IL living with us and going to school trying to earn her childcare certification. I'm also tutoring her in reading and I'm tutoring another student Math on Sundays after church.

I miss my wife and my family. Luckily we have spring break this week. We are headed inland to the cabin for a week to cool out. Just us 4. We are going to an indoor waterpark on Thursday, but other than that have few plans, which is great.

Summer will change things a lot. I'm only working part-time and mish is staying home with the kids. No small group stuff, no extra student living with us. I'll be adding softball on thursdays but subtracting most of the rest of our stuff. should be better.

oh yeah - did I mention we are trying to sell our house? yeah, we are looking for a bigger one. on a less busy street, in a quieter area of town.

so please keep us in your prayers and let me know how we can pray for you.

xo - kel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that is busy. Things here in texas are busy, but maybe not quite like that. I am now working UPS mon-fri 3:45-6:30 And mowing lawns on mon-thur 7:30 -6. This means nice long weekends. Titus is great and we hope he has a sibling soon. Sarah is doing as good as ever, praise the Lord she has had a life change since a women's retreat a couple of weeks ago. We are loving the Lord and praying that our lives will count. We have been praying for you guys daily(seriously) and will add what you said to our list. We miss you guys terribly and talk about you a lot, things like...kelly and Michelle would like this, sure would like to shar this with them. We will be home at the end of May, and hope to see you guys. We love you, N+S+T

4/10/2007 6:21 PM

 
Blogger twinsfan37 said...

Did I mention that I love you Nick? Well, I do. Thanks for talking with me so nicely last night. Take care, buddy.

KEl

6/29/2007 12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home